[ Courses Offered | Goals ]
Courses Taught at Ohio State University, Columbus (2014 - )
- Biomedical Microdevices: Design, fabrication and characterization of microdevices for sensing, actuation and control in biomedical engienering (Spring Semester).
- Advanced Medical Devices: Theory and Implementation to Interface with Biological Systems (Fall Semester).
- Biomedical Measurement and Instrumentation (Spring Semester. BME core course for undergraduate students).
Courses Taught at University of Tennessee, Knoxvile (2008-2013)
- Medical Devices, Diagnostics and Bioinstrumentation (Fall Semester).
- Systems Biology and Complex System Theory (Fall Semester).
- Nano Bio-systems and Bio-mimetics (Spring Semester).
- Principles of Biomedical Engineering (Fall Semester).
- Our number-one priority is to serve the community by education and research.
- Our interests are primarily in the interdisciplinary fields of engineering and life sciences.
Department of Biomedical Engineering • The Ohio State University • Columbus • Ohio 43201